The time is ticking and 2013 is fast approaching. Let’s reminisce. (=
1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
- (= Pass! It is really something stupid and its funny!
2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- Yes and I am listing it right now.
3: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
4: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 12-12-12 / 12-21-12 - Historically phenomenon!
5: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- Be hired and become a mentor.
6: What was your biggest failure?
- Break with him gently, I should have done it straight like bullet and trigger my gun towards him! Kidding on d gun part! (=
7: What was the best thing you bought?
- Xmas gift to a friend. A sincere smile is priceless.
8: Where did most of your money go?
9: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- Travel, tour and shopping!
10: What song will always remind you of 2012?
- A thousand years - Christina Perri
11: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
- Tough year for me (happy / sad)
- Fatter, and I don’t care anymore. hihi
- Richer, as always! LOL.
12: What do you wish you’d done more of?
13: What do you wish you’d done less of?
- Thinking of negative criticism.
14: Did you fall in love in 2012?
15: What was your favorite TV program?
16: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
17: What was the best book you read?
- 9 things a leader must do - Dr. Henry Cloud
18: What was your greatest musical discovery?
- I can sing a little and hit a note! LOL!
19: What did you want and get?
- Passing the comprehensive exam in Graduate School (MN)
20: What did you want and not get?
- MN major in Psychiatry / Mental Health
21: What was your favorite film of this year?
- Breaking Dawn 2. The fight scene was superb!
22: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- Realized that life is still worthy by the presence, comfort and love of true people around me.
23: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
- ME concept. I just wear what I want to wear, and it fits me.
24: What kept you sane?
- My faith, prayers, and company of sincere people around me.
25: What political issue stirred you the most?
- Plagiarism of Sen. Tito Sotto. Shame shame!
26: Who did you miss?
- Iman, Reem, and my friends.
27: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
- People are unpredictable, they just come and go. Sometimes they are good to you, and then tomorrow they will say something bad against you. The bottom line: People will always react and tell something (+/-) in everything you do. I guess its human nature. Don’t cling and just go with the flow. It is really okay to lose hundred of friends especially who are fake, assholes and full of shits, and then keep two-three friends or even a friend who is sincere and stand by you through thick and thin.
28: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
- Tonight we are young, so let’s set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun. (We are young - FUN)